Reservation Changes and Cancellation Policy
1. Any change or cancellation to your reservation should be made by calling 01 800 248 9397 and providing your reservation confirmation code(s) at least 72 hours prior to your check-in date.
2. During peak season any change or cancellation should be made at least 72 hours prior to check-in at the hotel and providing your confirmation code(s). For more information regarding peak season dates, please contact us at 01 800 248 9397.
3. If the change or cancellation does not take place within the time limit and in the manner previously mentioned, one night's stay plus tax for each room reserved will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
4. On the day of check-in, the hotel will put a hold on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation. If that card is not authorized, the reservation will be considered subject to availability, and in case of high occupancy in the hotel, any non-guaranteed reservation will be automatically canceled.
5. For stays of more than one night, if the guest fails to arrive at the hotel, the "No Show" charge for the first night of the reservation will be charged, plus tax, to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation. The rest of the stay will be canceled automatically.
There will be an extra charge for each additional person (over 12 years old).
The maximum capacity of people will depend on the type of room reserved.
The cost will vary according to the hotel brand.