Reservation Changes and Cancellation Policy
1. Any change or cancellation to your reservation should be made by calling dialing from Mexico at 800 248 9003 and providing your reservation confirmation code(s) at least 72 hours prior to your check-in date.
2. During peak season any change or cancellation should be made at least 72 hours prior to check-in at the hotel and providing your confirmation code(s). For more information regarding peak season dates, please contact us dialing from Mexico at 800 248 9003.
3. If the change or cancellation does not take place within the time limit and in the manner previously mentioned, one night's stay plus tax for each room reserved will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
4. On the day of check-in, the hotel will put a hold on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation. If that card is not authorized, the reservation will be considered subject to availability, and in case of high occupancy in the hotel, any non-guaranteed reservation will be automatically canceled.
5. For stays of more than one night, if the guest fails to arrive at the hotel, the "No Show" charge for the first night of the reservation will be charged, plus tax, to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation. The rest of the stay will be canceled automatically.
There will be an extra charge for each additional person (over 12 years old).
The maximum capacity of people will depend on the type of room reserved.
The cost will vary according to the hotel brand.
Reservation modification and cancellation policies in case of hurricane
In order to offer a lodging experience with extraordinary attention to detail, Hoteles City Express makes its Hurricane Policy available from May to November, in accordance with the following guidelines:
1. In the event that a hurricane directly hits the Hotel destination during the stay of a Guest, we will offer a certificate for the Guest to return to the same Hotel for the number of unused nights, or, we can transfer the Guest’s reservation to an alternate chain property hotel. Rooms will be offered at the same rate and room category based on availability in the corresponding chain hotel.
2. To cancel a reservation the Guest must dial 55 5249 8080 and request cancellation within 72 hours or less prior to the date of arrival at the hotel providing the confirmation code(s).
3. If the Guest wishes to postpone his/her trip, the original rate will be guaranteed to the extent the new reservation is rescheduled to take place within 15 calendar days following the hurricane. This rate will only apply to the number of original nights and guests booked. Additional nights or guests will be booked at current rate.
4. The Hurricane Policy will go into effect once the corresponding authorities issue a hurricane warning directly affecting the area of the hotel.
5. There will be no cash refunds.
6. This policy is for individual travel or groups booked directly through Hoteles City Express’s reservation channels: www.cityexpress.com, City Express mobile app, contact center and via WhatsApp at 55 52498080.
7. Bookings made through Travel Agencies or third-party websites (OBT´s and GD´s) must contact the agency or original booking source for information on the hurricane policy for their reservation.
8. In the case of key accounts or corporate clients, the policy will apply only to companies booking through: City Access, Contact Center, WhatsApp or www.cityexpress.com chat service.
9. The impossibility of Performance clause will apply to groups booking directly at the Hotel or at City Express’ Main Office, therefore, it is expressly understood that the parties will be released from complying with their obligations hereunder when performance hereof is delayed or hindered for reasons beyond their control, including, without limitation, acts of nature, governmental acts or orders, fire, flooding or explosion, sale of the hotel, construction, strikes and other labor restrictions, whether partially or generally, for any reason. However, if the occurrence that prevented or delayed performance of this agreement ceases to exist, the Hotel or the Client, as applicable, will be required to cure such default with no further delay.