Welcome dog guests!
Discover new destinations traveling with your dog at City Express Hotels with our City
These hotels are ready to welcome you and your dog.
Welcome dog guests!
22 hotels PARTICIPATE CHOOSE THE IDEAL HOTEL FOR YOU!
Consulta fechas en las que no aplica esta promoción por hotel
- City Centro Oaxaca City Centro Oaxaca
- City Express Plus Santa Fe City Express Plus Santa Fe
- City Express Suites Anzures City Express Suites Anzures
- City Express Monterrey Norte City Express Monterrey Norte
- City Express Guaymas City Express Guaymas
- City Express Piedras Negras City Express Piedras Negras
- City Express Plus Tijuana City Express Plus Tijuana
- City Express Ensenada City Express Ensenada
- City Express Lazaro Cardenas City Express Lázaro Cárdenas
- City Express Tuxpan City Express Tuxpan
- City Express Villahermosa City Express Villahermosa
- City Express Puebla Angelopolis City Express Puebla Angelópolis
- City Express Plus Periferico Sur Tlalpan City Express Plus Periférico Sur Tlalpan
- City Express Zacatecas City Express Zacatecas
- City Express Plus Reforma El Angel City Express Plus Reforma El Ángel
- City Centro Ciudad de Mexico City Centro Ciudad de México
- City Express Junior CDMX Sullivan City Express Junior CDMX Sullivan
- City Express Celaya Parque City Express Celaya Parque
- City Express Plus Cali Colombia City Express Plus Cali Colombia
- City Express Plus Bogota Aeropuerto City Express Plus Bogotá Aeropuerto
- City Express Plus Medellin Colombia City Express Plus Medellín Colombia
- City Express EBC Reforma City Express EBC Reforma
To make your stay and that of the other guests more pleasant, here are some considerations that you should know before booking a stay with your dog at City Hotels:
- - The reservation should be made directly by calling the hotel, since we have a room limit and it is necessary to check availability.
- - There is an extra cost per night for your pet. The rate includes lodging for the dog and cleaning of the room.
- - Only dogs with a maximum weight of 15kg. (33 pounds) or equivalent to small and medium breeds or similar are allowed. (You can check a reference table here).
- - 1 pet per room.
- - Your dog can only stay in your assigned room or designated areas such as hallways.
- - You must bring food, utensils, and medicines necessary for your dog.
- - When you check in at the hotel you must present the vaccination card and sign a letter including our pet stay policy.
- - Service dogs stay for free and have access to all areas as long as they accompany a visually impaired or deafblind person.
We are waiting for you soon with your faithful friend!